1) Who is the author of ""Kannuneerthulli"" ?
Ans: Nalappattu Narayana Menon
2) Bakal Fort is in which District ?
3) Where is Puralimala situated?
4) Importance of 1 makaram 984 in the history of Kerala is …..
Ans: Kundara Proclamation
5) "The book ""Swarga Vathil Thurakkunna Samayam"" is written by :
Ans: M.T.Vasudevan Nair
6) The speaker having longest tenure in the Kerala Assembly :
7) First Kerala State Kathakali Award has been given to :
Ans: Kalamandalam Raman Kutty Nair
8) The year in which KSRTC was started?
9) Who is known as the Golden girl of Kerala?
Ans: P. T Usha
10) The woman to become the first central minister?
Ans: Lakshmi M. Menon
11) The smallest Grama Panchayath in Kerala?
12) The ship in which Vasco De Gamma came to Kappad?
Ans: San Gabriel
13) The Sabarigiri Hydro Electric Project is built in the river:
14) The First Hydro Electric Project in Kerala is:
15) Who wrote ""Viswadarshanam"
Ans: G.Shankara Kurup
16) Forest Industries Travancore is situated in:
17) Who is known as "Kerala Valmiki" ?
Ans: Vallathol Narayana Menon
18) The First President of "Kerala Sahithya Academy"
Ans: Sardar K.M.Panicker
19) Birth place of Ezhuthachan is at :
Ans: Thunchanparambu in Tirur (Malappuram District)
20) Dutch East India Company was established in :
Ans: A.D. 1592
21) Father of Malayalm Language :
22) Fifth & Last visit of Gandhiji was in :
Ans: January 13, 1937
23) First Book in Malayalam is :
Ans: Samkshepa Vedartham
24) First Malayalam Dictionery was compiled by :
Ans: Dr.Herman Gundart from Germany
25) First Mamankom was held in
Ans: A.D. 829
26) First Pazhassi Revolution was held in :
Ans: A.D. 1793
27) Huang Tsang a Chinese Traveler visited Kerala in :
Ans: A.D. 630
28) The only Muslim Kingdom in Kerala was the :
Ans: Arakkal Kingdom
29) The prehistoric people of Kerala belonged to :
Ans: The Negroto race
30) Vascoda Gama landed at Kappad in :
Ans: 20th May, 1498
31) Vascoda Gama second visit to Kappad (Kozhikkode) was in :
Ans: A.D. 1502
32) Veluthampi Dalava who committed suicide at :
33) When did Gandhiji visit Kerala for the first time :
Ans: August 18, 1920
34) Who established the Chala Bazar in Thiruvanathapuram :
Ans: Raja Kesavadas
35) Who was the first Britisher to come to Kerala :
Ans: Captain Keeling
36) Who was the first Portuguese viceroy in Kerala :
Ans: De Almeida, A.D. 1505
37) Whose autobiography is called ''Ormayude Arakal ''?
Ans: Vaikom Muhammad Basheer
38) The State Institute of Rural Development [SIRD] is located in :
39) Smallest Taluk in Kerala :
40) Which is the biggest Taluk in Kerala State ?
41) Information Kerala Mission started in :
42) The district with only one railway station?
43) The district in which Kerala's first labor bank was formed?
44) The district with most number of railway stations?
45) The autobiography of E.M.S. Namboothirpad?
46) The year in which Vasco De Gama visited Kerala the 2nd time?
47) The first Keralite to become the union defense minister?
Ans: V. K. Krishna Menon
48) Kerala's first bio village?
49) Kerala's first international airport?
50) The first chief minister of Kerala who appeared in the postal stamps?Ans: E.M.S. Namboothiripad